BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Friday, May 4, 2012

DBSK 'Picture of You'

[Jaejoong]: After the evening sun sets, I follow the lights that appear one by one. I'm going towards you,

[Yoochun]: Before the cold wind that makes your shoulders flinch come, I'll embrace you.

[Changmin]: Look at me, love you, this foolish you. Even all those things are precious to me...

[All]: With a blinding heart like the sun rising above you, I'll protect you as much as the times that you spent waiting for me. All the dreams that I have prayed for, wrapped in the scent of my sincerity - they are coming for us. More than the air I breathe...

[Yunho]: In the hope that I may laugh with you on a bright morning, so that these hopes can come true,

[Jaejoong]: I'll wait for you (Yoochun: I'll wait for you), I won't let go of your hand. Even if you say they are only meaningless tears, I will wipe them away.

[Junsu]: Even if the end cannot be seen, no matter how hard a path it is, I'll promise you that. My my my mine, please be mine (Jaejoong: Please be mine).

[All]: With a blinding heart like the sun rising above you, (Changmin: Oh, got a picture of you) I'll protect you as much as those times you spent waiting for me (Yunho: I'll protect you). All the dreams (Yunho: All those dreams) I have prayed for, wrapped in the scent of my sincerity - they are coming for us.

[Jaejoong]: More than the air I breathe...

[Yunho]: "I love you", "There is only you now" -

[Changmin]: - I want to shout it to the end of this sky...

[Junsu]: Love you...My heart that threatens to burst is calling out for you~

[All]: Even if a painful fate finds us (Changmin: Even if a painful fate finds us), even if we are choked in that pain (Junsu: Even if we are choked in that pain)...Me, who can comfort all those pains, will only love you more.

[All]: Like those fragile, flower-like smiles, like the stars sparkling above us, I'll shine only for you. (Jaejoong: Only for you).

[All]: With a blinding heart like the sun rising above you (Junsu: Like the sun rising above you), I'll protect you (Yunho: Oh, yeah) as much as the times you spent for me (Jaejoong: I'll protect you, I'll love you).

[All]: I love you, I love you...You, this world's brightest star. With this dream-like

[Yoochun]: Heart...More than the air I breathe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment