BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Thursday, October 18, 2012

poem: I Miss You All My Heart

---------- Wonderful tonight ---------- You said I have to be okay ---------- You said you will always cheer me ---------- I really hate the way I act ---------- You make me fool ---------- I forget the way to be sad ---------- When I’m around your hand ---------- I forget the way to smile ---------- When you’re not around my shoulder ---------- Tonight I cried again ---------- You leave me here alone ---------- You’re so far away from me ---------- Far away from my sight ---------- Tonight I asked my tongue to sing ---------- While hugging and shedding my tears on the pillow ---------- A song titled fox rain that I hear ---------- Only that lyric comes out from my bitter lips ---------- I miss you all my heart ---------- The day I feel bored ---------- When I can’t listen to your voice ---------- When people don’t mention your name around me ---------- When my lips ignore mentioning your name ---------- Day by day I guess I can’t forget you ---------- I tried not to park on your previous place anymore ---------- Tried not to walk through your house anymore ---------- Still, can’t forget completely ---------- The way you asked me my day ---------- The day when you hug me warmly ---------- The day when you smile brightly just for me ---------- I miss that day ---------- I miss you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment