BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Thursday, October 18, 2012

poem: Precious Midnight

---------- Now I’m darker ---------- You’re shining so wow ---------- I can see you so clear ---------- You can’t see me in this obscure night ---------- I stare stars in this midnight ---------- What a precious night ---------- The sky look so black and though ---------- Yes, it’s me ---------- Makes stars shine brightly ---------- You’re one of them, it’s only you ---------- Stars have the sky in the real ---------- You have me in the real ---------- The sky has stars in their hope ---------- I only can hold you in my hope ---------- In my dreams ---------- I wish I could sleep every time ---------- So I can hold you ---------- So I can kiss you ---------- So I can have you ---------- Every midnight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment