BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Thursday, November 24, 2011

expressing my feeling

sebenernya ini tugas dari LIA. dari pada ngendep di notebook gue, mending gue posting deh disini. hmmmm isinya bukan real cerita gue kok. ini kan demi tugas, jadi gue buat khusus narasi aja. happy reading bloggers

Everybody certainly ever felt falling in love. Hmmm falling in love? Maybe it’s so familiar among the teenagers. The feeling that can makes you feel interested. The excitement feeling when you meet him and always thinking about him. I believe that people who falling in love always do the unusual things, such as like smiling only just remember her crush, feel the blue when hear the bad information about her crush, until speaking with herself, or with other things like pillow or her doll about what’s happening in that day with her crush. So crazy ……………

I ever felt falling in love with one of my seniors in my old school. Let’s give him a name Andy. The feeling is so complicated. I was so happy when he greeted me first. Just by saw his eyes I can feel the wind passed beside me. Just by saw his smile, I could smile and remembered his beautiful and cute face. Oh, it was so cute, I could smile only remember my old story. But on the other side, I often felt blue because I thought I just could see him only 1.5 years in that school. And during 1.5 years, I just could be his admirer without any bravery to confess my feeling. It was so stuck position when I knew that he was not the type to make the relationship. He was the smart senior in my old school. So it realized me to go far from him, yeah… I really afraid to disturb him and his score.

In the first year, I closed enough with him. He tried to support me when I got troubles. Told me that someday I could finish all my problems by myself. Told me that I had to pray and always fight to face my own problems. It was the wise advices he told me. I miss him and his presences. I miss his cute smiles. Oh my God! But in the end of the year. I slowly tried to stay away from him. But actually I couldn’t.

His year in that school finished. He got the best rank with the best score. I realized it. He was both smart and diligent enough. Actually the one that gave me spirit to reach all of my dreams was him. He was not only became my senior but also my idol and my motivator. But after he graduated, I felt empty. I often got blank during my study. I couldn’t concentrate anymore.

My friend said that I had to forget him and tried to make my own decision.

Hmmmm I get my own words. If I love him, I shall give my best to proof that I can be the next Andy and always pray the best way for him in his new school. Although I’ll get the different school, I don’t have to feel sad or disappointed, I shall be thankful could meet him because I already have met the good boy that tough me what is the life, and the struggle, and gave the best experiences. Thank you, Andy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment